Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where I'm at...

So right now I'm in the huge process of auditions. I am trying to get as many actors as possible to audition for my parts on Sunday but I am having a lot of stress of getting people interested in the film to committ to being in the audition process and also getting people to committ to the week I am filming after that. I am growing frustrated but I am hopeful of the process.
As far as everything else goes, I am completely set. I have everything ready to go for productions, I just need to get the actors. My script might get some minor revisions in the coming weeks but I really don't want to break something that is not broken. I have shown the script to a few more people and have gotten some really surprising responses. One gal said she cried (+++++ for that). Another guy said he was really impressed with the film. So I think I have a good product here I just need to relax and know that the universe will take care of me.

Also in other news...
We are set to go with the filming of Teenage Superstar the music video for Dominic. The script is written and approved by the star, and we have the two locations confirmed. The next thing we need to still do though is find a female who is willing to be in her panties and a loose sexy shirt to be in the video. No nudity will be involved in this video, we just need her to be willing to be filmed doing some sexy poses on a bed.
On Saturday morning around 9am we are going to be setting up and begin filming in the SU's downstairs Arena room and then afterwards at around 3 we are going to be filming the girl on a bed at my apartment.

So that is where I am at, just a few other quick thoughts, need to finish up the shot breakdown (dance card) for the script and confirm one last location for Roger. And then I'm done.

Had a really good time in this class and met some really good artists. Have a great break everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment